- Pete Johnson’s Blast from My Past: Tom Petty “Damn the Torpedoes”
- An Exclusive No Fly Zone Magazine Interview With Tyrone Mr. SuperFantastic
- Pete Johnson’s Blast from My Past: Allen Toussaint “The Bright Mississippi”
- Lobo Marino | At Appalachian South Folklife Center
- Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni Ba | Miri
Kenney Polson is an up-and-coming artist, an altoist and soprano-saxophonist who has his own sound. Producer and Grammy Award winner Don Mizell, a long-time friend, says of the saxophonist, “Kenney makes melodies sound gorgeous without sounding sappy. His compositions are distinctive and well crafted, and he has a beautiful sense of melody.”
Kenney wrote the arrangement of “Love On A Two Way Street” thinking of his mother. According to him, she used to like that tune by The Moments, so the song itself took him down memory lane.
The Music video for “Love On A Two Way Street” was filmed in Portland, Oregon.