- Daniel Kahn & The Painted Bird | The Butcher's Share
- Matt Warren's Exclusive Interview With The No Fly Zone Magazine
- Tommy James and the Shondells – “40 Years: The Complete Singles Collection (1966-2006)”
- Tipping My Tinfoil Hat to Darrell Kelley
- Pete Johnson’s Blast from My Past: Tony Joe White – “The Best Of Tony Joe White Featuring Polk Salad Annie”
Kenney Polson is an up-and-coming artist, an altoist and soprano-saxophonist who has his own sound. Producer and Grammy Award winner Don Mizell, a long-time friend, says of the saxophonist, “Kenney makes melodies sound gorgeous without sounding sappy. His compositions are distinctive and well crafted, and he has a beautiful sense of melody.”
Kenney wrote the arrangement of “Love On A Two Way Street” thinking of his mother. According to him, she used to like that tune by The Moments, so the song itself took him down memory lane.
The Music video for “Love On A Two Way Street” was filmed in Portland, Oregon.